2022年成考还有很长一段时间，不过，想要参加成考的考生朋友千万不能松懈，从现在开始，就要好好准备复习了。尤其是英语，很多考生败就败在这门学科的考试上面。 Vocabulary and Structure (40 points)
There are 40 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A， B， C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
11. Which is ______ country， the United States or Canada?
A. a larger B. larger C. the larger D. the largest
12. The silk feels ________.
A. soft B. softly C. softness D. softy
13. Two nuclear power stations _______ in the past ten years.
A. are built B. have been built C. would be built D. are building
14. They kept on ______ till they got to the foot of the hill.
A. to run B. running C. runing D. run
15. There is much work to do， _______?
A. isn‘t it B. is there C. isn’t there D. is it
16. _______ as he is， he can‘t understand the English film.
A. A student of English B. Though a student of English
C. Student of English D. Being a student of English
17. The old in the country _______ taken good care of.
A. have B. has C. is D. are
18. Not a single mistake _______ in the test.
A. he made B. did he make C. he has made D. made he
19. ______ my surprise， I got a high grade in this test.
A. For B. To C. To be D. On
20. She never agree _______ you， did she?
A. to B. with C. in D. at
21. Would you mind _______ a photo of you?
A. me take B. to take C. my taking D. me to take
22. The lady treats the boy well as if he ______ her own son.
A. is B. was C. were D. would be
23. _______ round the city， we were impressed by the city‘s new look.
A. Taken B. Taking C. To be taken D. Being taken
24. He had a pain _______ his back.
A. on B. with C. in D. onto
25. The city _______ I was born is on the new railway line.
A. which B. that C. on which D. where
26. I had _______ that I would always remember it.
A. so a good experience B. such a good experience
C. so good an experience D. such good an experience
27. ______ give us help is welcome.
A. Who ever B. Whoever C. No matter who D. Those who
28. After running for nearly half an hour， I was ________.
A. out of place B. out of control C. out of breath D. out of practice
29. The mother told the little boy to do all the things _______.
A. on himself B. on his own C. to himself D. by own
30. You had better _______ a jacket， because it is cold outside.
A. take on B. to take on C. put on D. to put on
31. If you will do that， please take me into ________.
A. think B. thinking C. thought D. account
32. My pen has _______ ink.
A. run out of B. a few C. run away D. no little
33. There are， of course， bad teachers as well as ________.
A. good one B. some good C. good ones D. those good
34. “______ haste， the less speed” is good advice he often gives us.
A. More B. The more C. The morer D. Morer
35. You do look _______. You are not at all like a person who has been ill in bed for years.
A. good B. well C. sad D. disappointed
36. Some people like to eat apples. But some prefer bananas _______ apples.
A. to B. for C. with D. against
37. I _______ here two years ago.
A. moved to B. have moved C. have moved to D. moved
38. He is _______ strong a man ________ he can lift ten stones like this one.
A. such…so B. so…that C. such a …that D. so a …for
39. It _______ they who lent me the television.
A. was B. is C. were D. are
40. A famous Canadian doctor expressed the value of hobbies by saying， “______ man is really happy without a hobby.”
A. Not B. Without C. No D. None
41. Television broadcasts are ________ to an area that is within sight of the sending station of its relay.
A. prohibited B. bounded C. limited D. restricted
42. Many things ________ impossible in the past are common today.
A. to consider B. being considered C. considering D. considered
43. My parents wanted _______ me.
A. make a scientist B. to make a scientist
C. make a scientist of D. to make a scientist of
44. He has a bad habit of ________ others when they are speaking.
A. involving B. investigating C. interfering D. interrupting
45. I like that new watch very much， but I can‘t ________it.
A. cost B. offer C. pay D. spend
46. Tom arrived at the office and discovered that he had _______ his door key.
A. lent B. borrowed C. lost D. no
47. The beautiful scene left a deep _______ on the foreign visitors.
A. thought B. idea C. thinking D. impression
48. The room is a little small; _______ it is so hot.
A. in addition B. in addition to C. additional D. adding
49. I wish I ______ her address yesterday.
A. know B. had known C. would known D. knew
50. It ______ yesterday. The ground is still wet now.
A. must have rained B. was raining C. rained D. had rained
11.C 12.A 13.B 14.B 15.C 16.C 17.D
18.B 19.B 20.B 21.C 22.C 23.A 24.C
25.D 26.B 27.B 28.C 29.B 30.C 31.D
32.A 33.C 34.B 35.B 36.A 37.D 38.B
39.A 40.C 41.C 42.D 43.D 44.D 45.B
46.C 47.D 48.A 49.B 50.A
转载请注明：文章转载自 助学站-湖南成人高考网 [www.zhuxuezhan.com]本文标签：